Search for Songs
Type first few letters of the song’s name and the result will be displayed in a drop down list. Please try alternate spellings while searching for non-English songs.
Songs of Praise endeavours to make singing to the Lord a joyful experience by providing accurate chords to church worship team guitarists/keyboard players. The chords are simple and can be easily transposed at the touch of a button, which is helpful to musicians who may have to change scales at the drop of a hat.
There is option to bookmark songs and thus make a personal “playlist” for your worship service. You have to register and log in to be able to bookmark songs. Registration is free.
This site has a responsive layout and the content automatically adapts to the screen size. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
All music and lyrics belong to respective songwriters, composers and producers, and are posted here only for personal worship and educational purposes.
Jesus and the Outcast Woman at the Well. A scene from “The Chosen”, the first multi-season series about the life of Christ and the highest crowd-funded TV series or film project of all time. The series portrays Jesus through the eyes of those who met him.
Watch all episodes of “The Chosen” for free at Angel Studios Website.
Recent Comments @songsofpraise
- Pr N Ravi on Comments: “Ujiyala || Bharat Bhushan || A Devotional Worship Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0E_qVHSgKw” March 4, 2023
- Pr N Ravi on Comments: “Please Add this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyqtAwC0_gg Music & Sound Engineer: Ravi Mathew Singer & Writer: John Shergill” March 4, 2023
- Pr N Ravi on Comments: “Please Add this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI78AbLJ9K8 Le Yeshu Naam || A Devotional Worship Song Music & Sound Engineer: Ravi Mathew Lyrics: Bharat Bhushan Singer: Bharat Bhushan & Shashi” March 4, 2023
- Alex on Comments: “Can you please add simple chords to Kurishum Nina Tholil, Thanks” February 2, 2023
- Matt on Saadhu Enne Kai Vidathe (സാധുവെന്നെ കൈവിടാതെ): “On D D Saadhu Enne kai vidathe A Chord suits better on “vidathe” than Em” January 28, 2023
- Matt on Saadhu Enne Kai Vidathe (സാധുവെന്നെ കൈവിടാതെ): “On D D A Saadhu Enne kai vidathe is better” January 28, 2023
- Sam Mathews on More Than Enough (Jehovah Jireh): “So insightful, our Lord is an all sufficient God. Thank you for the lyrics that I had been wanting for some time now” January 26, 2023
- Admin on Ithratholam Enne Kondu Vanneeduvan (ഇത്രത്തോളം എന്നെ കൊണ്ടുവന്നീടുവാൻ): “Mohan Kanjiramannil. 2011.” December 29, 2022
- Anila Joy on Ithratholam Enne Kondu Vanneeduvan (ഇത്രത്തോളം എന്നെ കൊണ്ടുവന്നീടുവാൻ): “Who is the author of this song? Which year was it written.” December 26, 2022
- Rahul Mannil Kurian on Comments: “Sthuthiyum Aaradhanayum Karthavinaayi” December 19, 2022